current Job Openings
MID LEVEL Graphic Designer
Full-time with benefits, in-studio.
We are looking for a full-time mid-level designer with exceptional creative talent, meticulous production skills, a collaborative team spirit, and a passion for design and learning new things. Must have at least 5 years design experience at a creative studio, a strong understanding of branding concepts, and a great portfolio (quality over quantity). We serve a diverse range of local and national clients, have fun and challenging creative projects in a small fast paced boutique-style work environment. If you meet the requirements below and are hungry to do great creative work, share knowledge and craft beautiful design solutions, let's talk.
- 5-8 years of creative firm experience, with strong design portfolio.
- Experience working as part of a creative team.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Experience in preparing art files with precision and accuracy for print and web use.
- Experience designing websites (no coding required).
- Experience preparing meticulous mockups and prototypes.
- Experience in brand design and understanding of branding concepts.
- Equally able to work within established brand guidelines, evolve as required, or develop completely new visual branding systems.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your talent, skills and understanding of branding.
- Meticulously organized, deadline-oriented.
- Customer focused.
- Self-motivated, flexible, easy to work with.
- Can follow creative direction and offer new ideas.
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Can handle constructive criticism.
- Curious, eager to explore and learn new things.
- Collaborate to develop concepts and execute/manage all stages of project development.
- Build and maintain harmonious relationships with clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Craft beautiful designs and mockups for presentation.
- Research vendors, compile quotes, manage project details as needed.
- Prepare meticulous final art files for print or web development.
- Manage vendors through final delivery, including press checks, website testing, etc.
- Provide client support on projects in progress.
- Contribute to team effort by offering ideas and support.
Salary: $40k - $55k p/year with full benefits. (based on experience and portfolio)
Email us with an intro letter, resume and link to your portfolio (required for consideration).