current Job Openings
ABQ CREATIVE PARTNERS NETWORK
Full-time with benefits.
Work closely with creative director to develop concepts and execute/manage all stages of project development from design prototypes through final deliverables for print and web.
- 3-5 years of design firm experience, with strong design portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have an insatiable love of design.
- Meticulously organized, deadline-oriented.
- Customer focused.
- Self-motivated, flexible, easy to work with.
- Can follow creative direction and offer ideas.
- Able to work independently and with others equally well.
- Strong understanding of printing processes and able to execute print ready files with precision.
- Can handle constructive criticism.
- Curious, eager to explore and learn new things independently.
- Build and maintain harmonious relationships with clients and vendors.
- Collaborate with creative director to review client creative brief, discuss and explore ideas.
- Develop design prototypes for presentation.
- Research vendors, compile quotes, manage project details as needed.
- Prepare meticulous final art files for print or web development.
- Manage vendors through final delivery, including press checks, website testing, etc.
- Provide client support on projects in progress.
- Contribute to team effort by offering ideas and support.
Contact us with an intro email and link to your resume and portfolio.